eBook: How to create a winning social media strategy for your awards program
- Building program awareness through social
- How to increase submitted entries
- How to drum up last-minute submissions
- Keeping your entrants engaged with judge bios, reminders about announcement dates,
previews of entries, and more
- How to announce winners on social – and make it exciting
- The awards ceremony or celebration – how to do live event tweeting
- How to keep your community engaged in the off-season
Who is this guide for?
This guide is for every awards program who uses judges to assess their program entries + submissions:
Awards: Nominations, contests or competitions.
Grants: Grant-making or gift-giving organisations
Creative awards: Music, film, design, photography or art prizes
Startup: Incubator, accelerator, VC or funding programs
Academic: Scholarships, abstracts, fellowships or portfolios.
HR: Staff excellence or employee recognition