- Our video player now supports captions. We’ve added new controls that allow entrants to upload a .vtt captions file to accompany their video. Once added, these captions display when a video is played and can be seen by judges, program managers and entrants.
- A new trigger has been added to our automatic tagging feature. The new ‘assignment completed’ trigger automatically tags an entry when a judge scores an entry and the status changes from in progress to complete. This can then be used in the panel for the next round to automatically move those entries through without having to manually tag.
- New improvements to accessibility were made to meet WCAG standards, including:
- Added text for screen readers for the profile icon at the top right (when the user’s name is not visible)
- More easily identifiable buttons for screen readers
- Labels for the pagination controls at the bottom of list views for easier navigation
- Limit of one H1 tag on the home page for easier reading
- Labels and roles added to the searchable list box field type
- We updated our Google Analytics implementation from analtyics.js to gtag.js which supports the new format ID