- There is a new auto-scoring panel that shows a breakdown of any auto-scores on each entry.
- Users signing in with SAML for the first time who already exist in Award Force will now be emailed a login code rather than having to remember a password.
- Multiple improvements were made in line with WCAG accessibility standards:
- We added expand/collapse states to content block toggles to make it clear to screen readers when there is more content.
- All entry form and registration/login fields now have the required attribute to indicate to screen readers if they’re compulsory.
- My Award Force has had a complete accessibility update.
- The color contrast of placeholder text in fields has been improved.
- Info icons and the password show/hide icon can now be reached by keyboard tab.