- Program managers can now star entries and users in the list view and then use the Advanced search to filter them.
- We’ve added a new payment gateway to our options: PayStack, particularly useful for clients in Africa.
- Canada has been added as our newest data residency option, in addition to our existing options of Australia, the European Union and the United States.
- We’ve launched a Guides and tours tab in the left-hand navigation of the platform, helpful to get started and manage the program more easily.
- Two new improvements were made to SMS communications:
- SMS messages now include an Unsubscribe link to give participants the option to opt out from receiving notifications.
- Users in North America can now reply to SMS messages with the text “help” for support in compliance with the new 10DLC text messaging guidelines in the United States.
- There is a new menu link to the custom exports layout list view which offers a list of all custom exports in one place.
- There is a new prompt on the pricing page to advise program managers to create a currency.
- Invoices have been improved to allow program managers to customise their next invoice number.
- Removing a role from multiple users at once is now possible.