Build beautiful entry forms
Easy to build, easy to preview, easy to enter.
Building your program’s entry form just got easier. Create, edit, move things around, add content and preview – all while you build.
Create elements in a snap
Activate configuration mode and add fields, tabs, images, and other information in the blink of an eye.
- Powerful WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor
- Create question fields and sections on the go
- Snappy and responsive
- Real-time preview of what your entrants will see
Drag and drop
Arrange elements of your form with simple drag and drop. Test and preview as you go. It’s as easy as that.
- Adjust your question order on the fly
- Easily move questions from tab to tab
- Order and reorder tabs
- Check your work along the way
Provide contextual information
With Award Force you have access to a variety of different methods for setting context, creating awareness and guiding your entrants through your entry form. Use text, images and even video to create an experience they’ll love.
- Promote your brand or your sponsors
- Orientate entrants before they start
- Provide help on a section-by-section basis or make it super easy with field-by-field help and hint text
Powerful field configuration for any kind of question
- Choose from 17 different question types, including specialised fields such as numeric, date, email, table, URL, country and many more
- Help text and hint text areas for ultimate question guidance
- Set questions to optional or required
- Use conditional logic to show or hide questions to entrants
- Several data protection options for questions requiring special levels of protection
- Preview your questions while configuring
More features for you
Managing your program
Powerful configuration options. Easy program management. Relaxed teams.
Sophisticated yet easy to use.
Helps your judges make great decisions.
Entrant experience and usability
All the features to help your entrants submit better, and more entries.
Features to help you match your brand and extend your visibility