Running remote: How to manage a virtual awards program, without physical events
“We went from paper and PDFs to
Award Force, and it has been a godsend to eliminate so much work that is done by volunteers for our organization’s contest.”
– Yvonne Klinnert,
Minnesota Association of Government Communicators,
Northern Lights contest
Download our free guide for a complete overview on how to manage your awards program remotely, without physical events.
- How to move to remote operations
- Using software to manage your awards program
- Entrant recruitment and engagement
- How to create a virtual judging experience
- How to maintain + grow sponsor revenue in a virtual environment
- Leveraging video inside + out of your program
- Celebrating the winners, virtually
Who is this guide for?
This guide is for every recognition program looking to pivot their operations to digital:
- Awards: Nominations, contests or competitions
- Grants: Grant-making or gift-giving organisations
- Creative awards: Music, film, design, photography or art prizes
- Startup: Incubator, accelerator, VC or funding programs
- Academic: Scholarships, abstracts, fellowships or portfolios.
- HR: Staff excellence or employee recognition