Integrated with Salesforce
The Award Force integration with Salesforce facilitates native two-way data exchange
Powerful and flexible configuration options allow you to choose what information is exchanged with your Salesforce account, and where.
Zero developer effort is needed to set-up an integration— simply authenticate access to your Salesforce account and activate the data exchange features you need.
For member-based organisations using Salesforce, keep your member records in synch with Award Force and up-to-date. Validate membership to unlock discounted entry fees for your members entering your awards with Award Force.
When a user registers in Award Force
- Check for an existing customer record in Salesforce
- Retrieve information from Salesforce to populate an Award Force user record
- Create or update customer and organisation records in Salesforce, populate with information collected in Award Force
When a user updates their profile
- Update their customer record in Salesforce
When submitting an entry, application or nomination
- Create or update records in Salesforce and populate with entry information
- Create separate records for contributors or team members credited in an entry
When paying to enter
- Require a member number to unlock member pricing
- Check that a member record exists with the member's provided number (rejecting invalid member numbers)