Submission + evaluation software
Award Force is award-winning cloud software to manage submission and evaluation (or assessment) of applications, online. Designed for performance and function, it’s fast, secure and a great experience for applicants, evaluators, and managers.
Good evaluation leads to good decisions and good outcomes. Application evaluators will love how fast and smooth it is to evaluate applications with Award Force.
Save time, save money
Free up your time to focus on making your program the best it can be thanks to reduced admin and support effort.
Boost confidence and discard stress, you'll be in good company using our reliable and secure system that performs under pressure.
Visibility + control
Deliver the right outcomes time-after-time with flexible configuration options and management tools at your fingertips.
You look good
Distinguish your program with a friendly, intuitive system in a beautiful design that's a joy to use.
Grow your program
Increase the volume and quality of applications, with features designed for outstanding integrity and results.
With so much to manage during an application program, you need the right solution to maximise quality applications, manage the evaluation process, and feel confident with the integrity of the results.
Submission + evaluation solutions for :
- Abstract submissions
- Accelerator program intake
- Contests & competitions
- Fellowship applications
- Grant applications
- Higher education entrance
- Incubator program intake
- Journal articles & papers
- Pitch competitions
- Scholarship applications
- Student portfolio assessment
- Venture or seed capital funding
Award Force provides an intuitive environment for applicants to create and submit their application quickly.
With Award Force your applicants have freedom to edit and refine their application right up until your deadline, even after submission.
Ease-of-use encourages more and higher quality applications, and higher user-satisfaction than alternatives.
Easy for the applicant
- Easy, fast registration
- Auto save as you go
- Intuitive application process, no training required
- Application management
- Easy application into multiple categories
- Award-winning system design
Great for you
- Unlimited applications
- Track volume
- Track completion status
- Flexible configuration of categories and criteria
- Any file attachments, unlimited size
See feature list for more detail
You want certainty that results are awarded to the most deserving applicants. A good evaluation process leads to good decisions, and good outcomes.
Award Force has a powerful suite of evaluation tools that can be configured to suit your evaluation process, and to make good decisions.
VIP evaluators are a highly valued component of your program. We help you be considerate of their time by providing a clear, easy to use way of reviewing and evaluating applications.
In person evaluation? Award Force is tablet enabled so your evaluators can easily access application information and evaluate on the spot.
- Evaluators only see applications allocated to them
- Easy to use, no training required
- Shared comments
- Easy to track evaluation status
- Powerful configuration of evaluation process and panels
- Built-in acceptance of confidentiality agreement for evaluators
- Scoring audit matrix provides visibility and confidence in score breakdown
- Real-time evaluation leaderboard
- Manage shortlist through to grant recipients
- Tablet enabled evaluation is great for live, in-person evaluation days
See ”judging suite” feature list for more detail
Managing your program online is fun with Award Force.
See how your program is tracking at any time, with powerful real-time reporting tools which help you provide the required information to your stakeholders with minimum fuss.
Award Force helps you streamline your administrative processes and reduce calls from applicants and evaluators so you can focus on making your program the best it can be.
You're in control
- Make system configuration changes directly
- Design and branding options
- Flexible configuration for your unique program needs
- Life cycle management: planning, applications, evaluation, award results, close-out
- Real-time reporting and export of filtered data sets
- Easy to track progress at any time
- Full database of all users
- Support when you need it
- Yes, it’s actually fun!