Recognise excellence in architecture,
Architecture awards management software for architecture and interior design programs
Architecture awards management software
Easily accept, evaluate and exhibit architectural submissions with Award Force. Beautifully constructed to elevate multi-format entries and extend your brand, it’s fast, secure and an elegant user experience for architects, judges and architecture awards program managers.
The world’s awards management platform of choice for architecture awards
Recognise excellence in architecture and interior design
Entrants can upload HD video and large high quality photos to showcase their designs, 3D mock-ups or plans. Award Force accepts all file types, but you have ultimate control over what file types you’d like to allow.
Unlimited uploads and attachments
Your entrants can upload an unlimited amount of files and attachments to tell their story and provide all the context required to make good awards decisions.
Collect third party nominations
Handy workflow features allow you to collect third party nominations, recommendations and testimonials. This provides an easy way for the wider architectural community to get involved and support their preferred architects and designers.
Your brand, shining through
Flexible options allow you to theme Award Force to match your brand exactly and provides smart and dedicated locations for sponsor placement.
Visually stunning galleries
Exhibit your architecture and design entries elegantly with the Award Force gallery feature.
You control the layout of the gallery page, decide which submissions are visible to viewers, and control options to allow it to run perpetually, offering a readily accessible archive of past submissions and winners.
Activate the slideshow feature on galleries for a low touch, high impact display that cycles through images and video.
Perfect for judging meetings, gala events or sharing on social media.
Do you require entrants to send in physical items such as blueprints, models or swatches as part of their online entry? That’s easy with Award Force. You can generate unique packing slips for each entry directly in the Award Force application.
Entrants simply download, print and include the slip with the physical items.
When it arrives, simply scan the QR code and you’ll be taken directly to the entry online. Handy!
Powerful judging modes
With Award Force, you have four powerful judging modes to utilise in your search for the best architectural submission.
Use Qualifying mode for shortlisting submissions, Top Pick for ranking, VIP judging for in-depth assessments by an expert panel and Public voting to have submissions assessed by a larger community of judges or audience.
I would advise anyone running an awards program, especially those using a paper-based system, to consider an online system like Award Force. It is more cost-effective and eases the judges’ workload.
June Graham, Awards Manager
The Victorian School Design Awards
Read the full testimonial
Whatever the submission format, Award Force is up to the task — and then some. With full HD video playback, high fidelity audio players and high impact visual galleries, you can easily manage any type of architecture or design award.
Award Force is simple to use and stunning to look at and will give all participants in your program, from entrants, judges, to you and your team a great visual experience.
You’re in control
- Make system configuration changes directly
- Manage video, audio or graphic submissions with ease
- Beautifully present submissions to judges or the public
- Easily themed to suit your brand
- Flexible configuration for your architecture program needs
- Life-cycle management: planning, entries, judging, awards, close-out
- Real-time reporting and export of filtered data sets
- Easy to track progress at any time
- Full database of all users
- Native integration with Salesforce for two-way data exchange
- Exports and bulk downloads
- Support when you need it
- Yes, it’s actually fun!
See feature list for more detail
Enter / Nominate
Easy for the entrant
- Easy, fast registration
- All common audio, video and graphic formats supported
- Upload multiple files at once
- Welcome message and contextual information
- Auto save as you go
- Changes after submission
- Intuitive entry process, no training required
- Entry management
- Easy entry into multiple categories
- Preview entry, download PDF record
- Award-winning system design
See entry feature list for more detail
Provide your architects and designers peace of mind and an intuitive environment to create and submit entries quickly.
With all the tools required to upload files, the visual indicators necessary to keep entrants informed and the ability to check and save submissions for later, entrants leave the system feeling confident their design will be shown as intended.
Entrants have freedom to edit and refine their entries right up until deadline, even after submission.
Paid entries? No problem. Better ROI from ease-of-use encourages increased revenue from submission fees, and higher user-satisfaction than alternatives.
Judge / Adjudicate
Judges enjoy submissions as they are intended to be experienced. You want certainty that awards go to the most deserving entrants. Good evaluation makes for better decisions and best outcomes.
Award Force delivers an outstanding visual experience that puts your judges in the best position to discover the next masterpiece.
Live judging? Award Force is tablet enabled so your judges can easily access entry information and judge on the spot.
Easy to use and incredibly elegant, your judges won’t want to use anything else, ever again.
- High impact galleries for visual judging
- Full HD video playback
- High fidelity audio player
- Judges only see the entries assigned to them
- Easy to use, no training required
- Each entry is all on one clear page, no clicking back-and-forth
- Options to share scores and comments
- Easy to track judging status
- Responsive design aids tablet based judging-great for live judging days
- Slideshow view for group judging of visual material
- Powerful configuration of judging panels and judging assignments
- Built-in acceptance of confidentiality agreement for judges
- Scoring audit matrix provides visibility and confidence in score breakdown
- Real-time judging leaderboard with scores + comments
- Visibility of judging progress
- Easy communication with judges
- Manage shortlist, through finalists and award of results
See judging suite feature list for more detail