Why choose Award Force?

Awards management awards

Recognising: Mark Higham, unsplash.com/@markh6004

Our story starts and continues with you

You needed a better way to manage your awards program, so we created an awards management platform to help you save time, reduce costs and provide a better experience for all program participants. 

  

We’re Award Force, the world’s #1 awards management software

Awards management awards

Award Force is not just our software, it’s our passion

We want to ensure your program success by providing the best possible product to achieve your program goals, increase your productivity and by being there for you when you need us, every single time.

Trusted by world-leading organisations to recognise excellence

We help awards programs thrive 

Awards growth

Whether you are looking for growth in entries, growth in revenue, better brand awareness or better experiences, Award Force has all the features to help you break barriers and achieve your program goals.

Award Force helps awards grow
Award Force helps awards save money

Save money

Award Force is a money-saving machine. Whether it’s time-saving online management tools, remote-work friendly entry and judging, smart automations or the fact we help you cut down on administrative costs, it’s easy to prove our positive ROI.

Download our justification toolkit and use our ROI calculator to see just how much you can save when switching to Award Force. 

We’re your Award Force

And we are with you every step of the way. Our world-class support is responsive, easy to get hold of and offered through a range of channels to ensure your success comes through a medium of your choice.

Award Force offers world class support

Trust, transparency and good business practice

Wouldn’t it be great to work with a company that cares about your success? Well, you can if you choose Award Force!

We are people too and we believe being good is good for business. We are 100% committed to transparent dealings with every one of our clients. This is reflected in our commitment to data protection, focus on security, our visible pricing and honest business practices.

Award Force team
Awards management quote

Message from our Founder + Managing Director

Everybody loves positive recognition— it’s such an important contributor to growth and development, of individuals, communities and organisations. Our every day is focused on helping clients identify and recognise excellence, because we love what we do and we get to play a part in recognising extraordinary achievements.

Richard de Nys

More about what you’ll get

Amazing experiences for all participants

We’re committed to providing a smooth, enjoyable and engaging awards experience for nominators, entrants, judges and your awards management team.

Learn how your participants benefit

All the benefits of software-as-a-service

Award Force is software-as-a-service and this means you get a platform ready to go. It is highly configurable, fast to get started and you benefit from our regular innovations and improvements.

Learn more about working with SaaS

 

Your unlimited potential, unlocked

Grow your program without limits on users, entries, how much data you use or how often you contact our support team. Award Force is designed to unleash your program potential, not limit it. 

Learn more about our unlimited plans

The most secure awards software? We think so.

Award Force uses best practice security measures to protect you, your organisation, your judges + entrants, and their personal data.

Learn more about our security

From 0 to 100,
in no time

Whether you use Award Force on a Starter, Plus or Pro plan, you’ll have access to resources to help you make a fast start. If you have existing awards data you’d like to bring with you – just import it.

Learn how to switch, save and succeed

Outstanding
uptime

Award Force is robust and dependable. Since 2016, Award Force clients have enjoyed more than 99.96% service availability. The other 0.04%? Maintenance.

View our system uptime

Awards management quote
We love this platform! So easy to customise.
Saved so much time, and support was spot on!”

Jennifer Gervais