Award Force is award-winning cloud software for grantmaking organisations to manage application, evaluation and award of grants, online. Designed for performance and function, it’s fast, secure and a great experience for applicants, evaluators, and managers.
Good grant decisions
Good evaluation leads to good decisions and good grantmaking. Grant application evaluators will love how fast and smooth it is to evaluate applications with Award Force.
Save time, save money
Free up your time to focus on making your grants the best they can be thanks to reduced admin and support effort.
Boost confidence and discard stress, you'll be in good company using our reliable and secure system that performs under pressure.
Visibility + control
Deliver the right outcomes time-after-time with flexible configuration options and management tools at your fingertips.
You look good
Distinguish your grant program with a friendly, intuitive system in a beautiful design that's a joy to use.
Grow your grants
Increase the volume and quality of grant applications, with features designed for outstanding integrity and results.
With so much to manage during a grants program, you need the right system to maximise quality applications, manage the evaluation process, and feel confident with the integrity of the results.
Award Force provides an intuitive environment for applicants to create and submit their grant application quickly.
With Award Force your applicants have freedom to edit and refine their application right up until your deadline, even after submission.
Ease-of-use encourages more and higher quality applications, and higher user-satisfaction than alternatives.
Easy for the applicant
- Easy, fast registration
- Auto save as you go
- Intuitive application process, no training required
- Application management
- Easy application into multiple grant categories
- Award-winning system design
Great for you
- Unlimited applications
- Track volume
- Track completion status
- Flexible configuration of grant categories and criteria
- Any file attachments, unlimited size
See feature list for more detail
You want certainty that grants go to the most deserving applicants. A good evaluation process leads to good decisions, and good grants.
Award Force has a powerful suite of evaluation tools that can be configured to suit your evaluation process, and to make good decisions.
Third-party evaluators are a highly valued component of grantmaking programs. We help you be considerate of their time by providing a clear, easy to use way of reviewing and evaluating applications.
In person evaluation? Award Force is tablet enabled so your evaluators can easily access application information and evaluate on the spot.
- Evaluators only see applications allocated to them
- Easy to use, no training required
- Shared comments
- Easy to track evaluation status
- Powerful configuration of evaluation process and panels
- Built-in acceptance of confidentiality agreement for evaluators
- Scoring audit matrix provides visibility and confidence in score breakdown
- Real-time evaluation leaderboard
- Manage shortlist through to award of grants
- Tablet enabled evaluation is great for live, in-person evaluation days
See ”judging suite” feature list for more detail
Managing your grants program online is actually fun with Award Force.
See how your grants are tracking at any time, with powerful real-time reporting tools which help you provide the required information to your stakeholders with minimum fuss.
Award Force helps you streamline your administrative processes and reduce support calls from applicants and evaluators so you can focus on making your grants the best they can be.
You're in control
- Make system configuration changes directly
- Design and branding options
- Flexible configuration for your unique program needs
- Life cycle management: planning, applications, evaluation, grant distribution, close-out
- Real-time reporting and export of filtered data sets
- Easy to track progress at any time
- Manage allocation of funds from multiple budgets
- Full database of all users
- Support when you need it
- Yes, it’s actually fun!
See feature list for more detail