Portfolio assessment software
For sophisticated assessment of portfolio submissions
Portfolio assessment software for submissions of music, film, design, photography, art and more.
Created by designers with creative submissions in mind, Award Force is perfect for accepting and assessing portfolios. It’s fast, secure and offers a great experience for students & assessors.
Accept, assess and provide feedback from anywhere
Award Force is accessible from any internet enabled desktop, tablet or mobile phone. Perfect for online classrooms or international courses.
Assessors see exactly what the student created, online
Playback, view and hear exactly what the student submitted. No downgraded quality. No downloading required.
Flexible options for assessment
Choose from four powerful and flexible assessment modes. Qualify, score with your own rubric, use Single Transferable Voting (STV) calculations and even open assessment to the public.
Fully multi-lingual system interface, professionally translated into more than 20 languages. If you charge for submissions, you can accept payment and set your prices in any currency.
Students can upload HD video, large images and high quality audio easily and quickly.
Easily themed to match your brand
Comprehensive theming functionality enables you to personalise Award Force to match your brand completely.
Simple to use and stunning to look at, Award Force provides your students, assessors and your team a great audio and visual portfolio experience.
Whatever the portfolio format, Award Force is up to the task — and then some. With full HD video playback, high fidelity audio players and high impact visual galleries, you can beautifully manage any type of portfolio assessment.
You’re in control
- Use SAML to connect your LMS, website or online learning portal for easy access
- Use our API and webhooks to pass student data to your existing systems
- Easily import students and assessors
- Make system configuration changes directly
- Manage video, audio or graphic portfolios with ease
- Beautifully present portfolios to assessors, students and even the public
- Easily themed to suit your brand
- Flexible configuration for your unique needs
- Real-time reporting and export of filtered data sets
- Easy to track progress at any time
- Full database of all students and assessors
- Exports and bulk downloads
- Support when you need it
- Yes, it’s actually fun!
Award Force serves as the ultimate HUB for management of our student competition. From User information access and data, entry submissions management and all judging! This platform has saved us in hundreds of labor hours that we used to incur from handling our competition manually! WE LOVE AWARD FORCE!!”
Read the full testimonial
Help students feel confident in their portfolio, reduce error and allow editing any time, even after submission
With all the tools required to upload files and the ability to check and save submissions for later, students leave the system feeling confident their portfolio will be shown as intended.
Easy or your students
- Easy, fast registration
- Intuitive submission process, no training required
- All popular audio, video and graphic formats supported
- Help, hints and contextual information
- Portfolios auto save while they work
- Changes after submission
- Preview portfolio, download PDF record
Great for you
- Powerful WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor
- Real-time preview of what your students will see
- Orientate students before they start
- Provide help on a section-by-section or question-by-question basis
- Set questions to optional or required
- Use conditional logic to show or hide questions to students
- Several data protection options for questions requiring special levels of protection
- Accept any file types
- Control what files are accepted
Assess + decide
View and assess in high-definition, easily score submitted work, provide feedback to students and so much more.
Award Force delivers an outstanding audio and visual experience that puts your assessors in the best position to review, score and feedback on portfolios.
- Easy to use, no training required
- High impact galleries for visual assessment
- Full HD video playback
- High fidelity audio player
- Assessors only see the portfolios assigned to them
- Each portfolio is all on one clear page, no clicking back-and-forth
- Options to feedback scores and comments
- Easy to track assessment status
- Slideshow view for group assessment of visual material
- Powerful configuration of review process and panels
- Built-in acceptance of confidentiality agreement for assessors
- Scoring audit matrix provides visibility and confidence in score breakdown
- Real-time assessment leaderboard with scores + comments
- Visibility of judging progress
- Easy communication with assessors
- Manage shortlist, through finalists to award of results